How y'all doin'?
First and foremost, Welcome! This website is set as a platform to showcase different lifestyle, beauty and philosophical topics. As a millennial growing up in the most tech savvy generation, I am a firm believer in online presence and content creation to foster knowledge and new ideas. The goal here, is to deliver posts which get people thinking, talking, wondering, and ultimately progressing in life in their own way. Now, I know that last bit might be somewhat of a presidential tagline but, it is a solid goal. And before I spoil this post with heavy cliche's I'd like to introduce the first order of business. Every post will have some kind of take-away.
I sat down for a solid hour thinking what this first post can offer. Should I tell 'em about my life? Should I tell them a funny story? Or perhaps talk about that 'great' election that's happening in my home country (Oh, btw, I'm American). Struggling to decide, it finally hit me like an ice cold water balloon at an eight year old's birthday party. Food! That's a pretty neutral topic right? Specifically a recipe for...are you ready...Mini Nutella Cheese Cake! Some of y'all are probably already thinking "girl, I am already in love with you!". So without further ado, I present to you her majesty...La Nutella Cheese Cake Avec Crunchy Chocolate Garnish! PS. This is a no bake recipe!! Yay!
This recipe makes 4 cups or 1 standard size cheesecake
What you will need:
- 36 Oreo cookies (about 2 packages)
- 110 grams of butter (1 stick)
- 35 oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cup of Nutella
- 2 tspn vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powder sugar (icing sugar)
- 1/4 cup shredded sweet coconut
- Raffaello or Ferror Rochers
- You can decide to either remove or keep the cream Oreo centers. Crush them in a food processor. Melt butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened.
- Place crumb mixture in your choice of either cups or a pan. I opted for plastic cups which required 3 tbsp of crumb mixture to create the bottom layer. Place in fridge until filling is ready.
- Mix the whipping cream till soft peaks form.
- Mix cream cheese, powder sugar & vanilla extract in a bowl. Blend with a handheld mixer till smooth.
- Add whip cream to mixture. Fold the mixture with a spatula or large wooden spoon.
- Separate mixture into two bowls.
- Add Nutella to one of the mixtures and set aside.
- Assemble in layers starting with the white cream cheese mixture first and then the Nutella mixture. Alternate until you've reached the top of the pan or cup.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with shredded coconut and Raffaello or Ferror Rochers.
And there you have it! Super easy no bake Nutella cheesecake! This was honestly so yummy and satisfying! Especially if you're a chocolate lover.
Enjoy! See ya next time!